Client – University of East Anglia
Value: Circa 100K
Date: January 2016
Services Provided:- To replace a life expired essential distribution switch panel.
To work with the client to assist in developing the design of a new Electrical Switch panel to replace an existing life expired unit.
- Design meetings with client and switch panel manufacturer
- Planning a major shutdown and power outage to part of the site
- Installation of temporary Generators to run key essential services, including generator monitoring and refuelling.
- Installing new Low Voltage tails from existing High Voltage Transformer
- Working out of hours and over a weekend to meet a tight deadline
- Installing generator auto changeover controls and associated cabling
- Extending specialist PILCSWA Cables as necessary
- Testing and commissioning